- Hotel Vila Centric
- Hotel Piramide Salou
- Hotel Dorada Palace
mollies_mum
¡Hola PortAventura!

Gold River: Late check out and Laundry?

Mensaje por mollies_mum »

Hi,
We are staying at Gold River bungalos in August, Can anyone please tell me if there are coin operated laundry rooms where I can wash some clothes? Also can I pay extra for late check out as my flight home is at 8pm? How much would late check out be, we would like the room until about 5pm?
lalidiu
..donde se halla un incomparable tesoro!

Re: Gold River: Late check out and Laundry?

Mensaje por lalidiu »

Hi !!
Theres is no laundry room at the hotel , but you can give your clothes and they'll wash it for you ( at Hotel price ..of course..) or like us if we had to wash something we didi it in the sink in the batrom .
about the late check out you'll have to ask at the hotel reception , what i can tell you is that they do have a place were you can store your luggage and another place where you can change clothes and eve take a shower before leaving.
Hope this was helpfull
mollies_mum
¡Hola PortAventura!

Mensaje por mollies_mum »

Thanks for your response. Where is the changing room and the showers, I'm assuming next to the swimming pool?
Thanks again :)
lalidiu
..donde se halla un incomparable tesoro!

Mensaje por lalidiu »

No the room is in the reception area i think is next to where the computers are....just ask on arrival.there you'have even towels.
dahu
Join us tonight

Mensaje por dahu »

Two years ago, I used the showers and lockers in the gold river hotel, It was near to the swiminng pool . Maybe this year is in an other place, I don't know.